Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Long Time No Update

So we haven't updated since June of 2006. Honestly, I think we had forgotten about this site until many of our friends started blogs here at blogspot. We often forget to update our family (or forget who we told what) on our latest happenings so we thought it would be a good idea to update it.

I (Taylor) have some ideas as to how I want to blog to look and feel. Once I have everything designed, hopefully Bo will be able to make it happen. However, I don't know how long it will take so please bear with us and the plain site.

Not too much going on. We actually just got back from a picnic at Zilker Park with a our "small group" from church. We also played Bocce Ball, which neither of us were too great at (but neither was anyone else). Nonetheless we had fun! Small group is usually Bible study, but today I think everyone needed a break. There a a few teachers in the group and they're all dealing with the TAKS test. Apparently it's just as tiring (if not maybe more, from what it sounds?!) for the teachers as it is for the kids.

That's all I have for now. Hopefully I will have some pictures to add next time!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP