Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday, Monday

For a weekend at home, we sure had a busy one. Saturday we went to our church's picnic. We kinda felt weird because we don't have kids and it seems like everyone else of child-rearing age had children there. However, we did have a good time. It's been a long time since I've been around that many kids at one time, so I think I just kinda got a little freaked out. Saturday night we went to the birthday party of Bo's coworker. We knew maybe two people there?

Sunday we went to church, went to lunch with some church friends, then Lowe's, Natural Gardener, Chipotle, and Home Depot. We didn't get home until 7 PM. I'd rather be out and about all day, than be bored though. We spent the remainder of the evening outside cleaning up our backyard. It doesn't even look like our backyard anymore, which is a good thing...haha.

Today we went over to another of Bo's coworker's house, and while the guys worked on workbenches, I played with his three (precious) little girls because their mom was out. It seems like lately I'm finding myself playing with a lot of little kids. I like kids. People (family and strangers) have recently been asking when we're going to have some of our own. I don't know the answer to that question. I definitely want them, I just don't think I can be that responsible yet. On a good day, I'm lucky to remember to feed the dogs. Anyhow, we played for a couple of hours and eventually we even had the guys making whistles out of grass. It was really funny.

Bo is watching Operation Repo. It's not real, but he still likes it. I don't know why...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP