Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Introducing Our Newest Addition

Meet...Duke of Earl aka Cujo aka Rabbit Claus, "Brangelina" for short.

Yes, yes I know what you're thinking, "What's with all the names?" Bo and I couldn't agree on a name, plus I'm not sure if it's a boy or a girl. Usually we call it a he, just to make it easy on us. I am able to pick him up, but the thought of turning him upside down scares me. He seems to be happy here. I think his cage (that he came with) is a little too small, but Bo is eventually going to build him one. Once I make up my mind what I want it to look like :)

Yesterday when I took this picture of him, I think it upset him. He thumped at me, peed and then flicked it on me. NOT COOL. If it wasn't a cute little bunny I would have hit him on the nose or something. So I won't be invading his territory with my iPhone anymore.

I'm not sure what breed he is, but I'm thinking part Lionhead? He's not near as fluffy as some of the Lionhead rabbit pictures I've seen online, but he has the ring of hair around his head. So my best guess is that he's a mutt-bunny. Dad, do you know? From what I understand the American Rabbit Breeders Assoc does not recognize the Lionhead breed, so maybe you've never heard of it. Dad used to raise and show rabbits for those of you wondering...haha.

QUESTION: What do you think we should name him/her?

2 comments:

Anonymous 1:26 PM  

The pictures aren't working for me now either. I put them on facebook though. Your rabbit is very cute. How are the dogs around him/her?
Jodi

W 1:42 PM  

We haven't introduced them yet, but they know its here. We just don't want to scare it or anything.

  © Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP