Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bo and I got in yesterday from visiting family back in East Texas. Most of the time was spent either decorating Grace's birthday cake (picture later) or preparing for Oma's celebration. Both events were a success.

Yesterday when I got home, I decided that I would rebel against what I "should" do, which was unpacking my car. I really do not enjoy unpacking my car after a trip. So, I procrastinated and instead decided to start cleaning the garage (see I told you I hated unpacking the car). I quickly came to the conclusion that our garage was never going to be organized without storage. We've gotten to the point where we've accumulated stuff, but it's all sitting on the garage floor.

When Bo arrived home we decided to go to Chipotle and then go to Home Depot and Lowe's. We found a 6-foot, 5 shelf rack thingamabob for our garage. I even helped Bo put it together! It's amazing how that one shelf makes the garage actually look like a garage. I'm excited. I'm thinking next month we should get another one for the other side. Bo has this thing with keep certain items together on a particular side of the garage. It's his garage so I suppose it matters if he knows where all of his stuff is.

I just had a shake from Sonic and now I'm tired. I really should lay off the sweets...uh.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP